HEALTH + SPORT + ESTROGEN
GET NGX HEALTH tests for 36 gene variants involved in the following biological processes that have been linked to risk for diseases of lifestyle:
- Cholesterol metabolism
- Bone Health & risk for osteoporosis
- Methylation and risk for cancer
- Inflammation and oxidation stress
- Insulin Sensitivity and risk for diabetes
- Food Responsiveness, including Lactose intolerance, Caffeine processing, Salt sensitivity and blood pressure & Iron overload disorders
GET NGX SPORT tests can distinguish every aspect of your sporting potential. These insights can then be used to personalize a training program and identify appropriate training and nutrition choices. Learn how to exploit potential advantages and identify your weaknesses.
Ultimately, the GET NGX SPORT test can determine the best way to maximize sporting potential, prevent injury and optimize recovery to reach peak levels of conditioning.
You’ll learn more about yourself, more than you ever have before!
- Structural Integrity of Soft Tissue
- Inflammation & Oxidation Stress
- Energy During Exercise
- Fuel During Exercise
- Caffeine Metabolism
- Muscle & Bone Composition
- Aerobic Capacity
- Power/Strength Capacity
GET NGX Estrogen tests not only benefit men and women who suffer from numerous estrogen-dominant conditions, but the test is particularly important for woman considering:
- Oral contraceptives
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Bio-identical supplementation
- In-vitro fertilization
- Who have been diagnosed with estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer
Estrogen gene testing can assist in identifying at-risk individuals and thereby lessen the risk of undetected cancers. A majority of breast cancer occurs in women with no family history of the disease.